Monday, April 21, 2014

I have the opportunity to...

show my work at a local spinning/yoga studio.
A friend told me to contact a studio owner. 
She said he was looking to display local artists, said his studio is more like a gallery than 'gym'. 
I contacted him last Wed and on Friday I met with him and willingly left 3 pieces there, with promises to bring more.
When I met with him on Friday, he told me of his visions of having a show (if he can get enough art (all styles)) to showcase. He even called my work 'quality'.  !!!

Today (with hubs help)...



He told us that 1 of the higher ups at Starbucks is a client of his.
'Mothership' aka Starbucks is far left on last pic.

Ordered business cards today (cross your fingers they turn out alright).
So, this is happening...

I'm TERRIFIED!  


No comments: