Friday, March 11, 2011

Ta-Dah!


This is the picture she took, posting so you can see the brightness.



I will leave it to my friend to name it (it is her story after all).

My objective was to give movement, I think I did that.

I think the Hot (reds/oranges/yellows/whites)
vs
Cold (blues/greens/purples/whites)

is well balanced.

I added 5 stars, to represent the grandkids that are and will be (the stars will be a lil surprise).

*She sent me a txt and I quote 'I keep looking at it and tearing up! I absolutely love it, it's SO beautiful'.
On Facebook she wrote -
'My dear friend AmyC made this beautiful painting for me. I told her about a happy memory of my dad, and this is what she did. It is even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She even added 5 stars in the sky to represent each of his grandchildren. Amy you are an amazing artist, love.'

No comments: