Thursday, November 29, 2012

New Chapter in My Life

I thought I was done changing diapers and wiping butts.
When Sprout learned to do it, I thought-
'Never Again!'

  Time for me to get back out there...
I got a job!
(look at previous post)

It's only been 3 nights. 
I am still not sure or confident or know where everything is that I should be doing. 
BUT -
I have to tell you, 
it is rewarding when a resident looks you in the eye and says -
'Thank You'.

It doesn't happen all the time - 
I had 1 person lash out at me..
what do you do?
Stay calm and continue. 

It isn't an 'easy' job. 
It's almost like babysitting x 13
babysitting a 1 or 2 year old at that.

I don't know if this is 'what I am meant to be doing', it is only day 3.
But - it is a job and in this economy, one can't complain too much.





No comments: