Sunday, November 23, 2008

Celebrating 6 years w/o sleep...Happy Birthday Hoss!



















Yesterday was a fun and busy day. My lil man turned SIX! Wow, where does the time go? I do not feel as tho I am old enough to have a six year old.

We went to a local fire house for a little play date / birthday celebration for Hoss and a friend. The firemen really knew how to deal with a group of lil kids and how to just go with the flow... The kids really enjoyed looking at the truck and shootin water out of the hose.

We came home after the fire house so that sprout could nap. A few hours later we were on our way to go bowling. Hoss bowled a 66 on his sixth birthday (we thought that was kinda cool). As for me and hubby....we won't be joining any leagues anytime soon. hehe

Pizza hut was the last stop for the day...1 personal pizza for the birthday boy. Did you know that pizza hut has menu's now?! Shows you how long it has been since I have been to pizza hut to eat...I can tell you last time I was there, I was pregnant with Hoss. Geez!

We came home and watched Wall-e, cute movie, but I think that Al Gore directed it. The whole~if we don't change our ways this is what will happen to earth and humans~don't get me wrong....I recycle and I am all about the environment, but it could have been scaled back a little.

anyway, Happy Birthday Hoss!

No comments: