Friday, November 7, 2008

Sketching...













It has been so long since I have drawn that I was beginning to get worried (I don't know why?). I figured I should start small ~ I went with ACEO's (Art Cards, Editions and Originals), ACEO standard size is 2.5" x 3.5" (I said small). The idea behind ACEO is that anyone and everyone should be able to afford art.
I didn't do much, but sketch. I think they turned out pretty nice.
1st: 'Lips' (do I need to say more?)
2nd: was a perrrfect picture of a cat, but I turned my back for just a second and I see the picture all scratched up (you know how cats are...they scratch on everything) ~ 'Mischievous Cat'.
3rd: 'Master of Darkness the owl'.
4th: 'Eye see you' (insert bad music here), this is a sketch of an owl eye.
5th: 'A Bird', the bird is a little incomplete, but I like that look.
All can be found at my esty store: Starvnrtist.etsy.com

No comments: