Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Finds



There was an estate sale that started yesterday.

For some stupid reason I didn't go.
I didn't go after my girlfriend told me of all the Pyrex,
and I still didn't go after hubs told me of all the 'STUFF'.

Hubs went to it again today.
Girlfriend went to it again today and I was still like....Meh.

FINALLY I went and look what I got for $3.
Yes, I got 4 dinner plate w/ turquoise trim and a yellow, round casserole dish ALL for $3.

*bangs head on wall, wonders why I didn't go yesterday*

------------------------------------

I looked under a couple of the plates when I got'em to make sure they were marked Pyrex.
They are all the same size.
They have the same pattern.
They are the same color.

Coming home from a girls night out, hubs took me into the kitchen to see if I noticed anything-
Yes, he actually did the dishes!
He told me to look close at the Pyrex plates and asked 'do you see anything different'?
No, Not really....
But looking closer, 1 of the plates has more of a blue tint to the pattern.
Also, it is stamped Anchor Hocking.
SAME COLOR. SAME SIZE. SAME PATTERN.

----------------------------------------------
Look what my girlfriend gave me last night!
Same girlfriend that told me to hit up the estate sale.
She knows I just adore the Friendship.
She could have easily kept it for herself, but she gave it to me.
LOVE!

No comments: