Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Know It Is Spam, but -


I haven't been looking forward to October.
I used to love it (I am working on loving it again), but...

In a few weeks, it will be 2 years since ma's passing.
She came to me a few times since her passing,
but it's been a while since her last 'visit'.

I open my email this morning-

The address was *HER NAME*.
The letter itself -
'I hope you are ready to begin your new life,
(had a link I did not open)
Talk to you soon'.

Yes, I know it is SPAM, but...
I see it as a lil 'hello' from her,
being that her anniversary is just a few weeks away.

***I mentioned this to hubs and he too thought the timing and wording was weird,
he agreed to the 'hello'***

Yes, I BELIEVE
Always Have
Always Will


Just to be sure - I checked her email.
She had no New, Old, or Sent mail.

No comments: