Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm still here :)


I know I haven't posted in a while.

I'M STILL HERE! :)

It's that time of year.
I get sucked into crafts (I'm not complaining).

So far, I've sketched/water colored 2 bird pictures.
*what do you think? does the 1st need color? there is a lil blue on the birds and I fanned out the sketch - more solid in the center and less and less as it goes out*
A few Tshirt scarves.
A couple tshirt flowers (also beaded).
Crocheted a couple of hats.

Still need to make a tshirt quilt or 2.
Still need to make a tshirt scarf (different from the few above).
Still looking for an armoire.
Still helping hubs build and put up a roof? above the front door.
Still need to make a 'new baby' ornament or a knocked up ornament.
Still need a wood toy box or something similar.

Just a busy time of the year.


No comments: