Thursday, July 9, 2009

8 days out...

Today I have been banded for 8 days. Today I start my thicker liquid diet (last week it was semi clear liquid diet -anything you can see the sun thru). Today, I have to drink 3 protein drinks and get 2 snacks - cream soups, vegi juice or yogurt no fruit.

I also have to make sure that I get at least 50 grams of protein from here on out (have to add protein powder to foods - if protein drinks don't cover it), chewable multi-vitamin, chewable calcium.

So far so good...I feel good, not great (I still have a few gas bubbles hiding out in me - due to the gas they fill you with to do the surgery - TMI, sorry).
My 6 incisions are healing well. The incisions are not big, about the size of a penny and the largest maybe a couple inches (that is where my port is).

1 comment:

PennilessCaucasianRubbish said...

Thinking of you. Hope it gets better and better.

Hugs
H