Tuesday, September 21, 2010

*FacePalm*

I could just shoot myself.

I posted about these wonder finds a few posts back. I've decided to rid them (I love them, but I want to stick to Pyrex).

I was stacking them for a dramatic picture when they all came tumbling down *insert sad face*.

So, prior to me stacking them, for ultimate demise, they were in pretty good condition.

3 are still in good condition (no chips/cracks) and the 4th, well - the rim on the inside of the lid - there are 2 chips. Other than that they are in good condition.

These are darling little fridge dishes.

Milk white with glass lids.

Stamped Balkan Yogurt Maker on lids and the base say Balkan Yogurt Maker Made in the USA. I believe by Fire King.

Measures 4" in diameter and is about 2 1/2" high with lid on.

Wonderful detail to the lids and base.

There is tape residue on the lids.

You can find these as well as other treasures at my etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AmysVintageStuff





No comments: