Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday Treasures

Town and Country



I haven't seen a yellow like this before --- I Like It! I think this belongs to the Town and Country nesting bowl set - the largest is white with the pattern, yellow, orange, brown being the smallest.







This brown one, I traded a friend books for. I plan on listing this one.



I haven't been able to find out much about these. They are Balkam Yogurt Maker dishes - white w/ crystal lids. The lids are marked as well as the base. They are made by Fire King (I believe).



I went junking today (just before having to pick up Sprout from Preschool), I saw these, picked them up and put them back down. Picked up said child and went on with my day. I was even emailing my girlfriends (that are starting to collect) and told them that they should go get'em. I couldn't get them out of my mind - so I went and got'em. They are so darn cute (4). There is some old tape residue on the lids.








Hubs told me tonight that I am getting just as bad about Pyrex as he was/is about Hot Wheels. My reply to that was 'these are cheaper and actually have a purpose'.

No comments: