Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Thrill of the Hunt



These 'roast pans' are Awesome! 045...I love the green color, but not a fan of the gold pattern.

Thanks to PyrexLove, I found that this is called Sage Scroll or Green Scroll.



Not a divided dish and I love it!

Beautiful turquoise. Hubs saw it and was like 'you can keep that one', like I needed his permission....silly husband! lol



The baking is 14" long and 4" across and sits in a metal frame.

The Bake-A-Round's works with frozen bread dough, too.

You can read about it here: http://www.pyrexlove.com/pyrex-bake-a-round/glassware/



I have been looking for dishes to replace all my modern crap (seriously, things are just not made like they used to be).

Went junking today, before taking Sprout to school and I found all this! 7 dinner plates - Copper Filigree. They match the bowls I bought last week (I wasn't going for matchy matchy - I prefer eclectic, but I couldn't pass them up...if down the road I find some other pattern I like better then I will rid these and use those).



Platters! I think I will keep one and rid the rest.

You can find these as well as other finds at my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AmysVintageStuff

No comments: