Sunday, December 26, 2010

I'm so old school...

that-

I prefer vintage vehicles to modern (don't get me wrong, I love the technology in modern cars, but I prefer the look, the style of vintage).
*One day, I will own a 1953 Chevy pickup (and this has nothing to do with Twilight) I have always wanted one. Of course, I could deal with a late '40s to early 50's model (it has to be 'round enough').



I'm so old school that I prefer vintage furniture to modern crap. We own 'modern crap' a.k.a the couch and loathe it. When we go to buy again, you better believe it will be VINTAGE.



I'm so old school that I prefer vintage kitchenware to modern, cheap, thin crap. Again, I have owned modern, but prefer the durability, the style, the look to vintage a.k.a Pyrex. Love It!



I'm so old school that I prefer Blankets to the modern day Snuggie.

No comments: