Friday, December 17, 2010

They're HERE!

The shirts and sticker are ready (3 days early)!

I will say it now, I am *HAPPY* with the items.

*Drum Roll*

This is the sticker. Yes, it's a Rust-eze sticker *laughs*(CARS movie). We had looked online for them at one time, but had no luck in finding them. So---



I am *HAPPY* with the shirts, but...

When he originally sketched out the image, the idea, onto paper - it looked like it would be a smallish image (6"-8" round, center of chest). It was also suppose to be on a dark gray shirt...

Most of hubs shirts are black, so this isn't so much of a big deal.

The image being most of the front of the shirt - this is a learning experience for me. Next time (like I said I am *HAPPY* with them, but next time I will be more specific on all the details).



I am so happy with the results that I ordered 2 more vinyl stickers, for me (vinyl vs regular sticker are 2 completely different things, which I am learning).

***I could not wait for Christmas, I gave him the shirt a few days ago and he said 'I love it'. Last night I gave him the sticker, again 'I love it' (which isn't something he says lightly).***

No comments: