Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday Finds

I took Sprout junking with me this morning before taking him to school - these are our finds.



I have always wanted to find a butter dish like this (didn't matter on the pattern) - I plan on listing it in my etsy shop (AmysVintageStuff.etsy.com) - I already have a clear one that I rather like.

The chip balloon bowl was the first I saw and didn't think twice about putting it in my cart. Then I saw the fridge dishes - DBD (death by dishwasher), but I like that. They were used and loved. I plan on keeping those. And finally the lil butter dish.



Looking at the balloon bowl - it shows well. But then there is a minor chip on the smaller handle. Smaller chip...I can deal with.



Didn't see this til I was at the register. I bought it still (obviously) and plan to gift it. I have a couple girlfriends that are starting to collect.

No comments: