Monday, May 16, 2011

A Character - A Memory


May is Spring -
a Rebirth -
Everything is New and Fresh.

The weather is Beautiful.
Kids are outside playing.
Birds are singing.

Grills are fired up.
Dew is sliding down the side of a glass.
Friends are laughing.

For me May was -
My Birthday-
Mothers Day-
Ma's Birthday.

Now, May is just a memory.

I spend Mother's Day mourning.
The remainder of May trying to forget.

She passed October 2009.

She came to me: February 2, 2010

Again: July 14, 2010

July 2010: Doppelganger

and

Finally: August 31, 2010


In the above - I knew she was with me.
But now, when I dream - she is nothing but a secondary character...A Memory.

(feel free to go search out those post, I tried to link, but it didn't work)

*May is also Dad's Birthday*



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how I love the month of May. You painted it beautifully!

Love your blog! I'm the one hosting the giveaway over at Afterglow Book Reviews and just wanted to say thank you for following all reviews!

Do feel free to stop by my blog Unedited! I would love for you to have some fun over there!