Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I hope it isn't so...




*back story*

Back when I was 14 years old and on...ma and I would go on pointless little excursions, basically, we would drive around wasting gas. Sometimes she would drive, but more often I would.

*today*

I had a dream last week while napping...I didn't want to post or talk about it because I really hope it isn't true.
In this dream....ma and I were once again out wasting gas (I was driving).
I look over at ma and ask 'why so somber?' - she didn't say anything, just kind of looked down. I say 'you aren't coming back are you?'.

That was it....I woke up.

So, being that she has come to me in dreams a couple times prior, you can see why I hope it isn't true. I hope she comes back...I enjoy these little 'reunions'.
I did tell hubs about it and he said 'well, maybe you can ask her to come back.' It's a nice thought, but I don't know if it's that simple.

No comments: