Saturday, August 7, 2010

My New-To-Me Find

I went junking at a girlfriends house today (she had her In-Laws down for a yard sale)...Can you guess what Mama-in-Law had??? PYREX!

She sure did use this piece...





It is a 403 2.5QT nesting bowl. It looks to be an olive green.

Hubs says I like them because I don't have to be too careful with them - it's true, but I also like them because they were used/loved and they have character, they are unique...there is not another piece out there that will have the same exact worn look to it. By the way... $.10

3 comments:

Kasie West said...

I love good finds. I used to go to yard sales a lot....man, I need to get back into that. :)

Allison said...

Great find! I am using my friend's Pink Flamingo Pyrex for Ella's birthday social, and I CAN'T WAIT!

PennilessCaucasianRubbish said...

*like*
:o)