Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream



We have this awesome ice cream shop here in town, Farr's (actually it is a couple blocks from our house - walking distance!)

Anyway, hubs took the boys there yesterday (reward for the week). Hoss has been dead set on pumpkins lately and he wanted pumpkin pie ice cream if Farr's had it - guess what, they had it!

Today hubs brought me home a scoop and It. Was. Awesome! It probably would have been much better had I let it come to temp, but I couldn't restrain myself and wolfed it all up; bringing myself back into the present just before licking the cup dry.

It tastes just like chilled pumpkin pie, has all the flavors and scents of pumpkin pie spice, like I said AWESOME!

Farr's Ice Cream - $1 for 1 scoop or $2 for 2, cone or cup. Tax included.

1 comment:

courtney said...

That sounds fabulous. Going to try it on our next trip for ice cream!