Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Morning

This morning I woke (too dang early). With Hoss's help I made chocolate chip pancakes with homemade chocolate peanut butter maple syrup (that's a mouth full).



This is my 'new' Friendship red Cinderella bowl (I found it the other day and went back to rescue her yesterday along with a flamingo loaf). Also, you can see my dainty little 1 cup Pyrex measuring cup (got that a few months back).



Started the syrup first (but had to show off my Friendship Pyrex). 2/3 cup maple syrup (I used sugar free, but feel free to use the REAL stuff). 1/4 cup homemade chocolate peanut butter and 1/4 cup homemade peanut butter.



It was THICK. What can do to thin it out? Hubs said it was more like icing. (Oops)



Bisquick pancakes with a few chocolate chips.




Hubs took 1 bite and said (with a mouthful of food) 'need milk', that's good right?

No comments: