Friday, January 28, 2011

1st Estate Sale of the New Year

I've been rather jealous reading some of ya'll going to estate sales. Here, in Winter, they typically wait til Spring to do anything. Hubs called me this morning and told me there was an estate sale...Better check it out.

Here are a few pictures of their treasures.


Also-


Even had-


And then-

Salt and Pepper shakers.


So, I picked up Jack (bobble head) for a girlfriend of mine ($.60).


They said there is more that they will put out tomorrow, will see if I go. I had Sprout with me today and I wasn't enjoying myself because his lil fingers have to touch, touch, touch, touch, touch *screams*.

*I asked if they had any Pyrex and she told me 'what I have I still use' Darn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aggh! All those S&P shakers and you didn't get any? You have much more reserve than I do. I swear I'm going to turn into a hoarder soon if I don't curb my need for awesome junk! lol