Thursday, January 13, 2011

I see the finish line, it's...Right.....Over......There.

I wanted to come to this blog today and post 'I'm FINISHED! It's COMPLETE and I. AM. HAPPY', however...

*laughs hysterically*

Still.

Not.

Done.

*twitches*

Like I said in my last post 'there is only so much I can do in 2 hours.' Unfortunately, I didn't have 2 hours, I had more like 1 1/2 hours, if not less.

My intentions were there to finish, but time was not on my side.

The border has shading, but still needs *something*.




(Tuesday)

I added dandelions, but my client isn't sure if she likes them (that's ok).



(apparently, I stand crooked when taking pics)

Thoughts on the dandelions (yellow around the horses)?

The horses (horses, not unicorns) have their base color.

The horses need detail.

I was asked to make the road actually look like cobblestone.

I can say, just looking at the picture I see some things that need to be fixed.

The 'plan' is to go Sunday and work on it.

Details, Details, Details.

1 comment:

stacey said...

WOW!!!! That looks great -you are super talented!